• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 17 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

Bought Roxio Easy Vhs To Dvd 3 Plus With No Disc

LiamA

Question

Hi, I purchased the very last box on the shelf of Easy VHS to DVD 3 Plus from a retail chain but it had no disc which i was made aware of before purchasing. Was told I could download software online instead. I don't have a valid serial number it seems so how do I do this? I have the hardware but obviously need the matching software. Otherwise I'll be taking it back. I knew the box had no disc but it was the last one and they couldn't find it so they assured me I could download it online? Is this in fact true or not? i have the receipts so can bring it back.

Thanks

Liam

Australia

3 answers to this question

Hi, I purchased the very last box on the shelf of Easy VHS to DVD 3 Plus from a retail chain but it had no disc which i was made aware of before purchasing. Was told I could download software online instead. I don't have a valid serial number it seems so how do I do this? I have the hardware but obviously need the matching software. Otherwise I'll be taking it back. I knew the box had no disc but it was the last one and they couldn't find it so they assured me I could download it online? Is this in fact true or not? i have the receipts so can bring it back.

Thanks

Liam

Australia

Liam, take it back to whomever you purchased it from, shove it up their ......, and get your money back. Then, order the real deal from Roxio.

Archived