• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 13 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

Photos

Carole70

Question

:mellow:Hello. I am new to Roxio and have just purchased the Easy CD and DVD disc. I am planning to make dvd slide shows and I need some help.

Most of the pictures I have are in my photo gallery. The photos are scanned or downloaded. Can these photos be used in making a dvd using Roxio. If yes, how do I do this.

Also, can the music I have in my video library be used for the dvd's I wish to make in Roxio. If yes, how do I do this.

Any help is appreciated. Thank you.

1 answer to this question

Yes with some reservations and limitations. Start by reading the guide here (link) It will answer a few of your questions but if you have more, don't hesitate to ask.

I forgot to add that you would use "Create Slideshows"

Create a high-resolution photo slideshow in just a few clicks, including background audio and Pan and Zoom effects.

Do not use "Burn Data Disc" if you want to burn the slide show to a disc that will play on a DVD player.

Comment. That program contains a few of the applications that would be in a more expensive suite of programs. It is severely limited. Try it quickly and if it doesn't do what you want, try to return it - if you bought it from Roxio/Corel very recently or see if where you did buy it will exchange it for Perhaps MyDVD -Video Lab. which has Video Wave for making videos from those photos. Depending on you budget, you may want to consider Creator NXT which has a full suite of programs. You may be able to get an older (but not too much older) version relatively inexpensively.

Did you check to see if your computer is able to run these programs? If not and you want some help, please post the dxdiag.exe evaluation of your computer. The only personal information is what you named your computer. Instruction: here.

Archived