• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 10 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

I Have A Very Similar Problem When I Try To Use The Copy And Capture Section, Split From, Stopped Wo

KJK58

Question

I have a very similar problem when I try to use the copy and capture section. I can hardly ever get it to see a you tube video. And then just when I think it may be working that same error comes up. Roxio player has stop working. Why is there not any indication that the download is even capturing the you tube video is happing. Anything out on the web that you don't have to pay for sure lets you know if its working or not. How do I get this thing to work? Also all of the ads for this program say "oh its so intuitive" but I would have to say no it is not. I've had this program cense the 18th and still have not been able to get it to work yet. If any one can help I would be grateful.

1 answer to this question

I have a very similar problem when I try to use the copy and capture section. I can hardly ever get it to see a you tube video. And then just when I think it may be working that same error comes up. Roxio player has stop working. Why is there not any indication that the download is even capturing the you tube video is happing. Anything out on the web that you don't have to pay for sure lets you know if its working or not. How do I get this thing to work? Also all of the ads for this program say "oh its so intuitive" but I would have to say no it is not. I've had this program cense the 18th and still have not been able to get it to work yet. If any one can help I would be grateful.

Please confirm that you have Creator NXT 3 (this forum section). NXT 3 has a "Live Screen Capture" rather than the "Copy and Capture" that was in earlier versions. That Copy and Capture was not very good so we attributed it to changes in YouTube. Remember that not all video can be captured due to copyright restrictions.

Archived