• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 13 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

Installation Failed - Split From A Hijacked Topic

Shocker

Question

6 answers to this question

I have the same issue.

Log Attached

Also the companies best kept secret appears to be how to get support.

It is a circular process with no resolution. I guess you get what you pay for.

I should have bought Nero!

Please clarify if you actually want help or intend to return the product and go with something else?

I have the same issue.

Log Attached

Shocker

From Install log "Installation failed with error code 1603"

Read this link.

http://howto.corel.c...opic=&sKey=1603

My advice; Download the free trial of Revo Uninstaller Pro. Uninstall all Roxio using the MODERATE mode only. Agree to remove all registry items it finds and the folders it finds. Remember it is IMPORTANT to use the MODERATE mode only Reboot, turn off all antivirus and registry cleaners. Re-install according to the link. Reboot.

Let us know if that cures your problem.

Looks like something is amiss. I see that others have downloaded the file but when I try, I get an error that I don;t have permission to do so. I can download and open the log file in post #1. It looks to be the same.

Did you do what was suggested in post #4 regarding the 1603 error??

Support will cost you $$ if you don't have the information sent to you when you bought the product. Check your spam e-mail files. Go here (link) and look at the options on the right side of the page.

Forgive me if I underestimate your ability but perhaps a friend can catch something that yiu may miss when trying to install the program. Do you have all your security programs disabled?

Archived