I Can Burn To Dvd And It Plays On Laptop Not Dvd Player

danwoods

Question

I've seen this question pop up a few times, but I just purchased the software from Best Buy yesterday and The Program is easy to drag and drop to burn and the dvd will play on my windows 8 laptop but it won't play on any of my dvd players. I have already did updates on the program and tried both DVD-R AND DVD+R. Any other ideas before I try to get my money back?

Thanks

1 answer to this question

I've seen this question pop up a few times, but I just purchased the software from Best Buy yesterday and The Program is easy to drag and drop to burn and the dvd will play on my windows 8 laptop but it won't play on any of my dvd players. I have already did updates on the program and tried both DVD-R AND DVD+R. Any other ideas before I try to get my money back?

Thanks

WHAT are you trying to burn?

You mention Drag and Drop which is for DATA but if you want something to play on a DVD Player I suspect you are after a Movie which has to be Authored to make a DVD Movie disc...

If that is what you are trying to do, there is only one program within the Suite that will do that: Video & Movies tab - Create DVD

post-39730-0-26471600-1420370921_thumb.jpg

Archived