• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 21 Guests (See full list)

There are no registered users currently online

Question

So here's the deal I've been running roxio game capture hd pro software just fine for about 8 months now theres been a few problems here and there but nothing I couldn't put up with. Now it straight up wont save my captures. I pres start capture, it dose everything like normal, it makes a file and then when I say stop capture a wait bar comes up as it saves but then after the wait bar goes away the file just disappears. I see the file the whole time while I'm capturing and its fine but then when I stop capture it just poofs out of existence. it doesn't take up space any where on my computer I can't search it out it literally just disappears. Any help with this is appreciated thank you.

3 answers to this question

So here's the deal I've been running roxio game capture hd pro software just fine for about 8 months now theres been a few problems here and there but nothing I couldn't put up with. Now it straight up wont save my captures. I pres start capture, it dose everything like normal, it makes a file and then when I say stop capture a wait bar comes up as it saves but then after the wait bar goes away the file just disappears. I see the file the whole time while I'm capturing and its fine but then when I stop capture it just poofs out of existence. it doesn't take up space any where on my computer I can't search it out it literally just disappears. Any help with this is appreciated thank you.

So here's the deal. Check out this thread.

http://forums.support.roxio.com/topic/106686-recording-in-mp4-causes-the-file-to-dissapear/

I am having the same issue. I noted from the related thread that it's an MP4 issue. Only when I use my pre-roll workaround (Record function stops working and keeps giving me 1 second clips) it saves as an MP4.

Same answer... Just use m2ts, record what you want as a "pre-roll" and stop it.

Record your game play and piece it together in the Editor and output as an MP4.

You do understand the concept of Won't Work?