Activation Onfo

waynestewart

Question

4 answers to this question

I tried contacting them but they said they weren't able to answer that and sent me a link to the FAQ. I wasn't able to see any way to contact Roxio so I tried here

Can you buy it as a download using a different computer and copy that to disc using Apple's built-in data disc burning? That way if you run into trouble you can take advantage of Corel's 30-day refund policy for Toast purchases made from their online store. One more thing, if you are running Yosemite an update to Toast is needed which can only be downloaded from within Toast when online. I'm pretty sure you're okay installing Toast without being online. During the set up process you are asked to enter a registration key which is followed by an optional page to submit your registration to Corel/Roxio. That page can be skipped. The page with the registration key doesn't say an internet connection is required.

Toast Help requires an internet connection and it is also necessary to register the software. I don't know if you need to be online to activate the app after entering the registration key, but I think that can be done. I suggest contacting Corel's customer service to find out for sure.

Archived