• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 13 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

Problem With Roxio Hd Pro Settings On Computer?

Krutchy_

Question

Okay so here's the thing. I have everything correctly placed. No HDMI, just Component Audio Video Cables in the output and the PS3 Component audio video cables in the input. I have it plugged into my computer and the YPbPr light is shining and not the hdmi. The arrow thing is shining too so everything is in order. I can see the TV screen and my PS3 but here's what happens when I opened the software.

post-122998-0-19586600-1420933541_thumb.png

I even tried another software for Roxio called VirtualDub and that didn't work either so I think my computer isn't reading it or something.

I'm gonna need some help please. I got this for Christmas and I haven't been able to make it work since.

EDIT: Also, if this helps the error pops up like every 5 seconds. Im so angry and stressed. Roxio needs to get their software together.

23 answers to this question

From what you have posted the RGC Device is not receiving anything from your PS3...

Notice that the 'Input' is completely blank as well as the Red, 'No Signal' ;)

Make absolutely sure that your PS3 is SET to output in a specific format and not left on auto ;)

You want to make sure you try different USB Ports on your PC and Never use a powered port!

Oh, don't use the MP4. Capture in M2TS and convert later, assuming you actually need to.

Post the image on this site within your post please! The site you posted at says 404 error and it's off line.

I edited the potty mouth out of your post. This is a family board for all ages please check that language at the door.

Moderator cdanteek

Archived