• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 11 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

Editing Software

blues2901

Is there ANY editing software that is compatible with the digital format produced by Easy VHS to DVD 3 Plus, so it may be edited after it is captured? Or will I need to just copy my VHS video in snippets and add together later? It seems I read somewhere that there was a way to edit later. Thanks

Thanks, Jim. I don't speak Digital guru language, haha. I am not sure what you mean by getting more universal than MPEG. I have the VHS to DVD 3 Plus. I have captured to digital. Now I would like to edit it in another program, such as Microsoft Movie Maker, or something similar. I'm not sure I explained my question earlier. Are there any other editing programs that I can use with my mpeg format video clips to edit? Thanks so much.

• 2 weeks later...

Yes, of course I did before I asked. The message I receive when I us various "open with.." programs is that the programs do not support the format.

I don't know what programs you tried to open the mpeg file with ....every video editor program will open a mpeg video file. That includes Windows Movie Maker as well as VHS2DVD 3. If your file can't be opened than maybe your file is corrupt.

Archived