• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 4 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

New Disc For Installation?

RobVanDam112255

Question

I bought my Roxio Game Capture HD Pro quite a while ago and installed it on a laptop. Recently, however, the laptop had stopped working. Would not turn on, nothing would work. I've taken it to multiple places to have it fixed but it was unfix-able and data from it was irretrievable, so I tossed it out. A while ago I've gotten the idea to begin recording gameplay again but I am not sure what to do since I used the disc that came with the Roxio on a laptop that is now broken and long gone. As far as I can remember, those discs only allowed a one time installation unless you uninstall the program from the computer it was originally installed in. I'm wondering if I can buy a new disc to be able to re-install the software on another computer.

1 answer to this question

I bought my Roxio Game Capture HD Pro quite a while ago and installed it on a laptop. Recently, however, the laptop had stopped working. Would not turn on, nothing would work. I've taken it to multiple places to have it fixed but it was unfix-able and data from it was irretrievable, so I tossed it out. A while ago I've gotten the idea to begin recording gameplay again but I am not sure what to do since I used the disc that came with the Roxio on a laptop that is now broken and long gone. As far as I can remember, those discs only allowed a one time installation unless you uninstall the program from the computer it was originally installed in. I'm wondering if I can buy a new disc to be able to re-install the software on another computer.

You can install again as many times as you want if you have the serial number. I don't know where you got the idea you can install only once.

You can of course have it installed on one computer at a time according to the license you accepted.