• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 10 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

Burning More Than One Vhs Tape To Dvd

larrypatch

Question

4 answers to this question

I have many vhs tapes i am converting to digital and burning to discs. Some are same topic, 30 minute home videos and i would like to burn more than one to same disc. Can that be done and if so, how do i do it?

Capture them and save them to your hard drive. Add two 30 minute projects then burn them to a single layer DVD Disc.

Roxio's constant rate bit rate only allows one hour in time on a single layer disc, and two hours on a dual layer disc.

I'm not certain and my V2D3P is on another drive with W-8.1 I would have to boot to it and check.

I think your confusing a menu with chapters.

Try the help file within the program and see if you find a answer to your question, if not come back.

Thanks, now next question it has a place for menu. can you put titles in for both tapes? and would they come up on screen to allow going to one video or the other?

Each time you add a video, it will create a menu title which will allow you to select it when playing.

Unfortunately you cannot change the name once placed on the menu. If you rename the video clips to something meaningful they will be used as the video title name on the menu.

The menu system is very limited and allows almost no modifications

Archived