Pastor Jim

Insert A Blank Disc

Question

I have used Creator for years. First was Creator 6 or 7 I think.

Anyways... I have Creator 10 on multiple machines, including 2 brand new ones I just built. They are identical to each other as I bought 2 of each when I purchased components.

I cannot burn "Create Music Disc Projects" on one of the machines. It will burn data discs, but not multiple disc projects, saying "Insert a Blank Disc".

I have installed, uninstalled, reinstalled multiple times. I even tried a copy of Creator 12, same results.

Any help?

4 answers to this question

Pastor Jim, one license means one PC the EULA you agree to when installing the Software!

I have Creator 10 on multiple machines, including 2 brand new ones I just built.

New PC's what operating systems?

Easy Media Creator 10 is XP and Vista compatible not W-7 W8.1 compatible.

Pastor Jim,

I suspect you're actually using Creator 2010 not Easy Media Creator 10. If I'm wrong please tell me, and we'll get this topic shifted to the EMC 10 forum.

Anyways... I have Creator 10 on multiple machines, including 2 brand new ones I just built. They are identical to each other as I bought 2 of each when I purchased components.

I cannot burn "Create Music Disc Projects" on one of the machines.

Unless you have also bought multiple copies [one per machine] of Creator 2010, you are in breach of the EULA [End User License Agreement] between you and Roxio, and that puts us in an awkward position being asked to help someone who is 'failing to render unto Ceasar' . . .

If that is the case, may I suggest you burn your discs on a machine that does work, and remove the software from the others?

Regards,

Brendon

It is Creator 2010, and I have it on 6 different Win 7 machines.

Works great, except the one.

I was able to burn the Audiobook with Media Player.

Anyways, the new ones are Windows 7 64bit