• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 10 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

Help: Trying To Burn Home Video Dvd But Having Slight Issue

mmy0911

Question

Hello,

I am a new user of Toast12 and just burnt a home dvd but noticed that the transition between each video clip had a slight pause and was not smooth. For example: if the dvd consisted of 4 clips altogether, there will be three slight pauses in the transitions between each clips. Is there a way to prevent these pauses in transition from occurring and have the dvd play smoothly?

3 answers to this question

The pause is when the DVD player searches for the next video title. The only way to prevent that is to first join the videos into one video so there is only one title added to Toast when making the DVD.

Tsantee,

Do you know if Toast12 is able to do that or would I have to have another program?

Toast has a merge clips option in the Edit menu but it is only active for certain video formats. I don't know which ones. If that is not available you need to use something like iMovie to make a single video from the clips. I don't know what format your videos are in. There may be a faster way than iMovie. There may be some info at the Mac forum at videohelp.com.

Archived