Roxio Game Capture Hd Pro Issues I Damand Free Tech Support Or A Replacement

savinpvtmike

Question

so i spent a $150 on this thing and only had it for a year and im haveing so many issues im geting fed up i cant do any thing im trying to live stream the screen gets glitchy, im trying to make videos the sound screws up and is very anoying and some time it just stops recording and doesnt do any thing and saves a crupted file, and component dose not want to recorde in 720p it wont go higher then 360p. i damand free tech support or a replacement to the latest version of the hd pro. come on its rediculus that i cant even get free support for some thing this expensive. to be honest i hate this thing at first it was nice then all this happens im telling every one to not even think about geting one i hope this company can make me reconsiter.

4 answers to this question

ok so i figerd out the audio for good it isnt the roxio or softwaer but softwaer is kinda part of the issue but for some reson it wanted to record in surround sound cus my head set supports that i turn it on and the audio was sounding better then ever but some times streaming it still gets the glitchy screen so i am running multipal monitors can it mess up the soft waer cus it dosnt work on the second monitor but it does on the main? also i still cant record 720p on component

Yes it does have to be on Monitor 1 in order to capture...

The limits on Record Quality work like this. The highest setting available is what the RGC is getting from your game console. If all you see is 360P it is because that is all that you are sending it!

Quick & Easy test: attach a DVD Player and it will go to 720i or p immediately ;)

Then figure out why you aren't sending anything higher than 360P...

Archived