• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 9 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

Audio For Easy Cd & Dvd Burning Program

sathomas21

Question

Just uploaded the Roxio Easy CD & DVD Burning Program that I bought at Future Shop. I own a Samsung Camcorder and was trying to upload video to transfer to a blank, new DVD.

This message popped up ad I honestly do not know what it means and how to perform this task ...

One or more of the files contain AC3 audio, which is not supported in this version of the product. The audio will b replaced by silence. Please see he Home Page for how to upgrade to version with AC3 audio support.

4 answers to this question

Just uploaded the Roxio Easy CD & DVD Burning Program that I bought at Future Shop. I own a Samsung Camcorder and was trying to upload video to transfer to a blank, new DVD.

This message popped up ad I honestly do not know what it means and how to perform this task ...

One or more of the files contain AC3 audio, which is not supported in this version of the product. The audio will b replaced by silence. Please see he Home Page for how to upgrade to version with AC3 audio support.

You mean you want to capture or trabsfer some video from your camcorder? Upload/download means to transferfrom/to a internet website

How are you getting the video from your camcorder to your hard drive? What kind of camcorder: analog or digital, tape or hard drive, or what?

THe program you bought is a stripped down/crippled version of a full package, ie, many usefull features and options have been deleted or left out.

Thanks cdanteek,

Its been to long since I bought it plus here in Canada once you open a box or a cd program - they don't let you return it !!!!

Are you saying I need both these programs or either one ??

Compare them here for your use. http://www.roxio.com/enu/products/creator/default.html

Ask more questions if needed before buying.

Roxio has upgrade offers and a 30 day like it or return it policy.

Archived