• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 16 Guests (See full list)

There are no registered users currently online

Question

Hi, i have recently come across a problem with my Roxio Game Cap HD Pro. The problem is it will not, No matter what software i use, It does not seem to work, it will read that my roxio is there i click on it to record with my roxio and it gets no signal, or on VirtualDub it says, "virtualdub cannot connect to the desired capture driver.

PLEASE HELP!!

Hi, My Roxio Game Cap HD Pro has come across a problem. The problem is that it will not record although the lights do show up and it does read to my computer, For instance, VirtualDub says, VirtualDub cannot connect to the desired capture driver. I did install the roxio software but it still does not work, i do not know what to do, PLEASE HELP!

Fixed accidentally checked off.

Edited by sknis

Hi, My Roxio Game Cap HD Pro has come across a problem. The problem is that it will not record although the lights do show up and it does read to my computer, For instance, VirtualDub says, VirtualDub cannot connect to the desired capture driver. I did install the roxio software but it still does not work, i do not know what to do, PLEASE HELP!

What happens when you try to capture with the software that came with the Game Cap HD Pro?

What happens when you try to capture with the software that came with the Game Cap HD Pro?

Won't load, says "no signal"

Edited by Brandenskor

As with most Capture Hardware it won't work with other software...

What Color is the 'No Signal'? (important ;) )

What are hooked up to?

HOW?

As with most Capture Hardware it won't work with other software...

What Color is the 'No Signal'? (important ;) )

What are hooked up to?

HOW?

It is green with my USB unplugged and as soon as i plug it in the screen goes blank.

In post 7, you were asked 3 questions, you ONLY answered 1.

Good to know thanks, if you can help, help, if you cannot, then don't

You might get more help, if you answer the questions asked. If you can comprehend that, then do it. If you can't comprehend it, then don't. :blink:;)

You might get more help, if you answer the questions asked. If you can comprehend that, then do it. If you can't comprehend it, then don't. :blink:;)

Fine, Red

An HP Laptop,,

and I don't know what he means by "How?"

Fine, Red

An HP Laptop,,

and I don't know what he means by "How?"

In the post above you state the "no signal" is green now you say it is red. So which is it?

To what is the capture device connected (besides the Laptop) and how is it connected?

In the post above you state the "no signal" is green now you say it is red. So which is it?

To what is the capture device connected (besides the Laptop) and how is it connected?

When i have my Roxio unplugged, it is green, as soon as plugged in, turns red.

Via USB

Edited by Brandenskor

When i have my Roxio unplugged, it is green, as soon as plugged in, turns red.

Via USB

Do you really have that big of a problem comprehending what is asked of you? Are you connecting an Xbox, PS3, PS4, or what, to the Roxio Game Capture, and what kind of cable connections are you using?

Do you really have that big of a problem comprehending what is asked of you? Are you connecting an Xbox, PS3, PS4, or what, to the Roxio Game Capture, and what kind of cable connections are you using?

Component, Xbox 360.

Component, Xbox 360.

Reading the Instructions, Xbox is to be connected with HDMI...

Now to be honest, THAT should not cause an issue.

So that narrow it down to the way you installed it and/or you Xbox output settings...

So that narrow it down to the way you installed it and/or you Xbox output settings...

Thank you i will try that way once i get the chance to buy another HDMI, although i did record component for nearly a year.

Thank you i will try that way once i get the chance to buy another HDMI, although i did record component for nearly a year.

Why do you pick the ONE PART of the reply that specifically says "That should not cause an issue" and assume it is going to fix it :wacko:

Your 'answer' is the the last sentence.

Why don't you get someone else to come over and help you read this topic and troubleshoot your problem with you?

Why do you pick the ONE PART of the reply that specifically says "That should not cause an issue" and assume it is going to fix it :wacko:

Your 'answer' is the the last sentence.

Why don't you get someone else to come over and help you read this topic and troubleshoot your problem with you?

I tend to read things very quickly causing me to skim past important details, i said i will try HDMI to see if that solves anything, sorry for the inconvenience

I hope you don't pursue any of the careers where detail is important... Like when defusing explosives, it is best not to rush :D

I hope you don't pursue any of the careers where detail is important... Like when defusing explosives, it is best not to rush :D

I Hope not, i would feel rushed and most likely end up blowing myself up, back to the original topic could you maybe ask me a few more questions, ill be sure this time i will take my time and read.

Here's how it is setup,

Component Cable Xbox 360 720p.

Installed with disc.

Connected to a Laptop VIA USB.

The specs on my laptop are kinda crap they are 32 bit processor 3gb ram

Edited by Brandenskor