• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 16 Guests (See full list)

There are no registered users currently online

ReAcT

Why Is There A Green No Signal On My Software?

Question

welp i need to buy a tv i guess because i was using the hdmi to see the game and the Av to record so... there is the problem i cant use both HDMI and AV at the same time on a xbox...

Edited by ReAcT

Okay, once again, there's been a lack of clarity. When you asked about using both the HDMI and the Component cables, we understood that to mean in relation the Roxio Game Capture device, when you were talking about your XBox.

As far as making your XBox output on both video outputs? I haven't a clue.

We were saying, (I was saying) at least in regard to the Roxio Game Capture Pro, you can only use one of those inputs at a time. In your case, since you're using the Roxio Game Capture standard, then you only have the Component inputs anyway.

So, you're connecting an HDMI cable to your TV to watch the actual game-play. You're saying your TV doesn't also have Component video inputs? I thought almost all TVs with HDMI inputs also had Component inputs. And if so, why not just pass that signal through? Please correct me if your TV does NOT have component video inputs.

Here im going to tell you guys exactly how i have it all set up... so right now im using a dual monitor set up and one of the monitors is what im playing on.. so it isnt a TV im playing on it is a monitor, so it doesnt have the component inputs...

That is what im playing on as i said then the from the xbox is the component cable going to the Roxio gamecap then from the game cap to my pc that is it...

So im going to buy a tv so i can just use the component cable output

Edited by ReAcT

So what input(s) does your TV monitor have?. It may be possible to get a Component converter to whatever you have!.

Okay... weird thought here, but depending on what size TV you thinking of getting, it might be cheaper to get the Roxio Game Capture Pro so you can use HDMI straight through, and capture at higher resolution.