• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 8 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

Downloaded Vhs To Dvd 3 Plus

blueeyes220

I was wondering if anyone elses computer slowed down a lot when downloading the software. Mine sure did

You download files from the Internet.

Vhs To Dvd 3 Plus is software on a disc and you install it, is that what you meant and your computer is slower after installing and re-booting?

If so post this, http://forums.support.roxio.com/topic/81985-identifying-your-computer-specs-and-computer-drivers-windows/

yes I installed the vhs to dvd3 plus from a disk .Downloaded some videos and now my computer takes forever to download pictures. I can forget downloading youtube video. I have a hp computer and I have windows 8.1 and Internet Explorer 11.

What antivirus are you using? That may be slowing you down while it scans everything being written to your hard drive.

Did you have your antivirus active when you installed the program? It may be a bad install. Try the easy way first. Disconnect from the Internet, put in the VHS to DVD 3 disc and sell if it will give you a repair option. If so, do it. Reboot Is it any better? If not, you may have to do a more thorough uninstall and reinstall.

You didn;t mention anything about the USB analog to digital converter that is used to capture video from your tapes. You should NOT be using this program to do anything with images. They are already digital so you don't need the A/D converter.

How are you trying to capture YouTube video?

Perhaps we are misreading your posts so we need a little clarification.

Those fault buckets (towards the bottom of the dxdiag) worry me. There are a lot of them and they may indication a problem with your operating system.

I have mcafee antivirus that came with my uverse subscription. I am trying to convert my home movies from vhs-C to dvd. I need to clarify that after I installed the vhs to dvd3 plus software plugged my vcr to my pc with the capture device that came with my software. I then downloaded some of my home movies to my pc to set up chapters for the movies. After this I tried accessing internet could not look at youtube video was not trying to tape it. It downloads a little then stops then downloads a little then stops. when I go to facebook to look at pictures my pictures gradually come up little by little. I have since removed vhs to dvd3plus software removed the home movies and still having problems with facebook and you tube so I am trying to figure why this has happened. I was not aware of these fault buckets guess I will have to do some research on that.

Have you run any Internet speed tests? Here is one (link). and for ATT Uverse. Ignore everything except for the test itself. What speeds do they show?

Are you using a wireless modem? If so have you unplugged it for 10 plus seconds and plugged it back in? It sure does sound like something is going wrong with your Internet connection.

Archived