juno

Certificate File Is Missing Or Has Been Corrupted

Question

I get this message when I want to get into Photo Suite or VideoWave, etc. followed by: Please re-install it.

First I uninstalled Creator 11, then reinstalled it (in Windows8.1). That did not change anything.

Then I noticed that the following files were missing in Program Files(x86) - Common Files - Roxio Shared : 9.0 and 12.0.

So I copied these two files from my Window7 computer and pasted them into the Window8.1 computer.

But that did not work.

Then I downloaded the update of Service Pack 1, but that did not work either.

Can anybody help ?

4 answers to this question

I get this message when I want to get into Photo Suite or VideoWave, etc. followed by: Please re-install it.

First I uninstalled Creator 11, then reinstalled it (in Windows8.1). That did not change anything.

Then I noticed that the following files were missing in Program Files(x86) - Common Files - Roxio Shared : 9.0 and 12.0.

So I copied these two files from my Window7 computer and pasted them into the Window8.1 computer.

But that did not work.

Then I downloaded the update of Service Pack 1, but that did not work either.

Can anybody help ?

What happened when you ran the fix, by Sonic Boom, in the pinned messages above your thread?

Sorry, but Creator 2011 is not compatible with Windows 8.1

Here's a list (link) of Roxio software which is.

Regards,

Brendon

Thanks, Brendon. I had not used Creator 11 for a few months. However, then it was working, and especially the Photo Suite was fine. So I suspect that an update to Windows 8.1 caused this problem.

I will still try what GrandpaBruce suggested above.

I wish you well, but please don't hold your breath while you try to make it work.

Regards,

Brendon