• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 9 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

Certificate File Is Missing Or Has Been Corrupted

juno

Question

I get this message when I want to get into Photo Suite or VideoWave, etc. followed by: Please re-install it.

First I uninstalled Creator 11, then reinstalled it (in Windows8.1). That did not change anything.

Then I noticed that the following files were missing in Program Files(x86) - Common Files - Roxio Shared : 9.0 and 12.0.

So I copied these two files from my Window7 computer and pasted them into the Window8.1 computer.

But that did not work.

Then I downloaded the update of Service Pack 1, but that did not work either.

Can anybody help ?

4 answers to this question

I get this message when I want to get into Photo Suite or VideoWave, etc. followed by: Please re-install it.

First I uninstalled Creator 11, then reinstalled it (in Windows8.1). That did not change anything.

Then I noticed that the following files were missing in Program Files(x86) - Common Files - Roxio Shared : 9.0 and 12.0.

So I copied these two files from my Window7 computer and pasted them into the Window8.1 computer.

But that did not work.

Then I downloaded the update of Service Pack 1, but that did not work either.

Can anybody help ?

What happened when you ran the fix, by Sonic Boom, in the pinned messages above your thread?