• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 12 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

A Little Help If Possible

bainsey

Question

Hi, I purchased the roxio game cap HD pro today and never realised it relied oncd software. My laptop has no CD drive and I don't have any friends or family who I can turn to to flash it on a USB stick. I feel really stuck and cannot find a software download any where on the internet. As I said I have the CD and code but no CD druve. Is there anything I can do or anyone who can help me.

Thanks in advance

Andy

4 answers to this question

I should not need to "get creative" I spent £80 on a technological product which still relies on CD software in a downloadable age. I think a better option would be for roxio to move on with the digital times. Until then I will return this heap to the store I bought it and buy a different brand.

Thanks anyway.

I should not need to "get creative" I spent £80 on a technological product which still relies on CD software in a downloadable age. I think a better option would be for roxio to move on with the digital times. Until then I will return this heap to the store I bought it and buy a different brand.

Thanks anyway.

Then get a real computer, or purchase an external DVD drive. :blink: :blink: :blink:

Sorry it didn't work out for you, but not all, if any people, live without a DVD drive.

Edited by grandpabruce