• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 10 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

Need To Replace Audio Central From Creator 6.0

OSchurter

Question

4 answers to this question

I used Easy CD & DVD Creator 6 to listen to recorded music & podcasts - - Just bought Easy

CD & DVD Burning - - It does not seem to have anything comparable to Audio Central , which

I used in version 6.0 - - Any ideas ?

Audio Central went away a long time ago. Actually before my time so I don;t know all the functionality it had.

Corel has WinDVD (Pro). It will play back all kinds of music/audio. It looks like the primary purpose is to play video.

You didn't say if you needed to capture, edit and playback the audio (only) files. If so, try the free trial version of GoldWave. I have used it for some audio editing including pitch control, added audio effects, etc. very successfully. There are so many audio editing and player programs available that you may just want to try a lot of different ones to find the one you like.

My main use for Audio Central is to playback podcasts of radio programs that I have downloaded – It will list the

programs in a list & playback down the line – The same

goes for music mp3s etc . I do not care about video editing

at all . I just need a simple program for playback with no concern about any editing - - Thanks -OSchurter

Archived