• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 14 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

No Bluray Option With Windvd

Baanman

Question

3 answers to this question

I have set the WinDVD that came with NXT 3 Pro as default, but it will not play Blu-Ray. Any suggestions?

That is essentially an OEM type program with a lot of features disabled. You can buy the full version or search for something else. Didn't you get a program to burn/play blu ray when you bought your blu ray burner (if you have one)?

I have set the WinDVD that came with NXT 3 Pro as default, but it will not play Blu-Ray. Any suggestions?

Blu-Ray was abandon by Roxio in previous versions when Cine Player used to play Blu-Ray.

When Corel took over they bundled a crippled version of a product they sell WinDVD and as you know it won't play Blu-Ray.

The toll keepers at the Blu-Ray Consortium keeping raising the toll so you will need a product that keeps paying them like Corels Retail WinDVD or others.

Unfortunately, the Blu-Ray player that came with my drive/pc was WinDVD 2010 Pro. NXT uninstalled the previous version and replaced it with their version. Thanks for the reply. Guess I will go software shopping. Also, lesson learned. I should have used the custom install option. I bet I could have avoided this. My bad.