• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 10 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

Trying To Re-Install Roxio Easy Cd & Dvd

Frank2001

Question

Here is my problem - I've had Roxio Easy CD & DVD Burning working great for sometime - ta few days ago, I inadvertently changed something in the Roxio file (not sure what) when installing a game and clicking on the wrong option.

Every Sunday evening I play a Cd recorded of our Sunday service and then after listening to it I make copy's for our Church Shut Ins. Whatever I did a few days ago took away my ability to play the CD with Roxio. The Icon that would appear in the back ground and give me a choice of data audio does not appear anymore. The CD burn ability still worked. I wasn't sure what to do, so I Uninstalled Roxio and tried to Install it from scratch. I've Uninstalled Roxio successfully, but I've tried to Install (3) times and each tie I'm getting a message that the set up was interrupted and to try again later.

Am I doing something wrong - D

o I need t do Restart my PC before I try to Install from scratch after the Uninstall?

--------------------------

I Restarted My PC And it appeared it might me a difference because it went way into the install - before I got the same set up was interrupted message.Anyone g a suggestion!

1 answer to this question

Frank,

It looks like you may have made a terrible mess in there. :(

Tell me please, What Operating System are you trying to install it into?

You've had the software working "for some time." ? What version is it, please?

Regards,

Brendon

Archived