Domoviyr

Getting To Technical Support

Question

I'm curious has anyone else had problems actually getting to technical support?

I've jumped through all the hoops and talked to Digital River several times and all they have been able to do is send me in the same loop over and over again.

Is there some mystical magical way to access the technical support?

Don't tell me to use the code from the registration email BECAUSE THERE ISN'T ONE!

I'm questioning if I should buy a Roxio one time $25.00 tech support code just to be able to reach them.

I find this to be horrible customer service as I just purchased my software upgrade yesterday I see no reason why I should not be able to actually talk to someone.

Looking at my past purchases from Roxio I've obviously never needed support before or I would never have made another purchase from them. This experience has pretty much killed Roxio for me from here forward.

So I'm open for suggestions.

2 answers to this question

I'm curious has anyone else had problems actually getting to technical support?

I've jumped through all the hoops and talked to Digital River several times and all they have been able to do is send me in the same loop over and over again.

Is there some mystical magical way to access the technical support?

Don't tell me to use the code from the registration email BECAUSE THERE ISN'T ONE!

I'm questioning if I should buy a Roxio one time $25.00 tech support code just to be able to reach them.

I find this to be horrible customer service as I just purchased my software upgrade yesterday I see no reason why I should not be able to actually talk to someone.

Looking at my past purchases from Roxio I've obviously never needed support before or I would never have made another purchase from them. This experience has pretty much killed Roxio for me from here forward.

So I'm open for suggestions.

I agree and could not get NXT2 to install and I called a few times and got the run around also. They have the worst support. I still can't get the product installed?? Worst service EVER!!!