• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 26 Guests (See full list)

There are no registered users currently online

Question

I installed Roxio Game Capture CD and was editing videos in videowave for a while. Everything was going fine until randomly it started crashing, I managed to finish what I had and upload it to youtube (with the intention of putting it together with what I had left later) and the deleted a lot of the downloaded youtube videos, pictures, and audio clips I used in what I had edited just to free space. So then I open video wave and just tried to put in pictures, and everything went slowly and it crashed after all I added was three pictures. I tried using videowave with no other programs open and then uninstalled and re-installed the program. All to no avail, as the program always crashes when I attempt to use it.

I use Windows 7 on a brand new PC by the way. Any help would be much appreciated.

Edited by MrBKainX

3 answers to this question

...if you are deleting to save space, just how much HDD Free Space do you have? Lack of free space can cause issues like that.

What are you PC Specs? (Win-Pause System) Hardware is better than Hope ;)

In VideoWave, you may want to try going into Tool - Options - Render and set it to Software. It always defaults to Hardware and that slows many systems down.

I tried setting the option to software but it doesn't seem to help, and no free space definitely isn't an issue now, nor was it ever I was just guessing it might have been.