• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 10 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

The Disc Can’T Be Burned Because An Unexpected Error Occurred (Error Code 0X8002006E)

mazy

Question

2 answers to this question

I have been using my Toast 11 for two years with no problems and now it will not burn but gives the message of a medium error . I thought I may have a bad lot of DVD disc so bought a new buddle and the first two worked and now the same message keeps coming up? I would love some help.

It may indicate that the optical drive is failing. The only thing I can suggest is to choose Save as Disc Image instead of clicking the burn button and then burn the resulting .toast file using the Image File setting in the Copy window. That sometimes works better. But I don't know if will make a difference. Do you have a friend who has an external disc burner you can borrow to try out?

I have been using my Toast 11 for two years with no problems and now it will not burn but gives the message of a medium error . I thought I may have a bad lot of DVD disc so bought a new buddle and the first two worked and now the same message keeps coming up? I would love some help.

Archived