• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 9 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

Burning Dvds On Photoshow

showmaker

Question

I have created 5 photoshows. Three have burned on DVD perfectly. The other two will not. I have tried to export to my hard drive and they won't do that either. The sound comes on but no pictures. So I decided to do a completely new photoshow for one of them. Saved (exported) it about 2/3 thru and it came out fine. Pictures and music. Finished it this morning. No Pictures. I am so frustrated. It has 193 pictures with 5 songs. Don't know what to do. I have tried to "chat" with Roxio, but have gotten no where. Any suggestions?? I did uninstall and reinstall the program. That didn't work either.

2 answers to this question

It is broken and won't be fixed ! :unsure: Read some of the other pinned posts in this part of the forum-- note the more recent dates. If you have a premium membership, get your money back.

I wish that I could offer you some other advice or even suggest another program but I can't find another simple down and dirty slide show program. I just haven't done any research.

Edited by sknis