• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 14 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

Image Stuttering And Distorted/sound Issues Ps3

fsfsxii

Question

8 answers to this question

I'm assuming (possibly wrongly) that your PS/3 monitor is connected through the Roxio Game Capture device? And does the image on that look like it should?

Do you have another device with Component signal output that you can connect to the RGC device to test with as well? (DVD player? Video camera?) If so, does that give the same flashing, distorted image?

For your awareness, you should know that the image/sound that you see/hear from the preview on your PC, coming from the RGC device will have about a 2 second delay from what is being passed through to your monitor and regular play speakers. This is the encoding time within the RGC, and it can't be changed.

Im aware of the delay from the monitor to the actualy encoding on PC because of the rendering process. But sometimes it takes like 5-7 seconds till i hear some audio.

No i don't have any other component cables.

Yes, my PS3 is connected to my TV through the roxio gamecap device, the image is okay, its normal.