tblum

Split From Hijacked Thread

Question

It is not a good idea to butt into someone elses thread because responses .will be misunderstood. No one knows who the response is aimed at. Where did you read that a 20 meg max was allowed?

You didn't even tell us IF you were using the desktop version or the on-line version. It is difficult to help with half the needed information.

The desktop version is :

Video clips

Roxio PhotoShow supports video clips in the following formats: AVI, MPEG1, and MOV.

The maximum file size of a video clip which can be included in a PhotoShow is 50 MB.

The maximum number of images that can be included in a PhotoShow is 400.

The on-line version is:

Video clips

Roxio PhotoShow supports video clips in the following formats: AVI, MPEG1, MPEG2, MOV, WMV, MP4, M4V, and QT.

The maximum file size of a video clip that can be uploaded to a PhotoShow is 50 MB.

The maximum number of images that can be included in a PhotoShow is 400.

The burn to disc button for the desktop version ios right where it is supposed to be. Did you look at the "Share" options?

Are you sure that it was only a few weeks ago that you could burn a disc. I don't know anyone who has been able to do that for a long time. Burn to a disc has been broken for a lot longer than a few weeks.

Just for clarification, the online version and the desktop version have different file types that they accept?

3 answers to this question

Yes, the information is in the quoted post above. Be careful with the on-line version since many people have indicated that their PhotoShows have disappeared. You can make the PhotoSHow using the on-line version but then download it to your desktop version.

Thank you for the advice. I am buying this for the first time and am a little reluctant after reading that this software may be phased out sooner than later. I loved it years ago and had version 5. I hope they keep up with it.

Thank you for the advice. I am buying this for the first time and am a little reluctant after reading that this software may be phased out sooner than later. I loved it years ago and had version 5. I hope they keep up with it.

Roxio does not list PhotoSHow on their products site - it seems that they have abandoned it.

Read this thread

Edited by myguggi