• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 17 Guests (See full list)

There are no registered users currently online

VipeNess

Unable To Capture With Hd Pro

Question

I have this Roxio Game Captiure HD Pro device. I've owned this device for 1 year (January 2, 2014). I purchased it from Roxio directly on their website. I got the device installed and test the first time. I was able to capture maybe 3-6 times before it stopped capturing through the Capture function of the software. No matter what I've done; I can not capture footage.

Just some information:

I have the latest updates and service pack (RoxioGameCaptureHDPROServicePack2.0.exe)

I'm running the lastest version of Windows 8.1 Pro x64

How to produce it:

I run this application: Roxio Game Capture HD PRO

Program runs -> I select "Capture"

Capture application launches... "Loading"

Then an immediate crash. Roxio Media Capture has stopped working.

Device is plugged in via HDMI cable.

No matter what I do, the application will crash. I've also tried it on another computer; still the same issue. I even tried the repair option. I've re-formated this machine for clean slate just to also test. Still a no go..

I had writen up a detailed report on these forums, but it seems all my results have been removed and purged. I know I have the urls and screenshots of them somewhere of my findings.

Edited by VipeNess

1 answer to this question

I have this Roxio Game Captiure HD Pro device. I've owned this device for 1 year (January 2, 2014). I purchased it from Roxio directly on their website. I got the device installed and test the first time. I was able to capture maybe 3-6 times before it stopped capturing through the Capture function of the software. No matter what I've done; I can not capture footage.

Just some information:

I have the latest updates and service pack (RoxioGameCaptureHDPROServicePack2.0.exe)

I'm running the lastest version of Windows 8.1 Pro x64

How to produce it:

I run this application: Roxio Game Capture HD PRO

Program runs -> I select "Capture"

Capture application launches... "Loading"

Then an immediate crash. Roxio Media Capture has stopped working.

Device is plugged in via HDMI cable.

No matter what I do, the application will crash. I've also tried it on another computer; still the same issue. I even tried the repair option. I've re-formated this machine for clean slate just to also test. Still a no go..

I had writen up a detailed report on these forums, but it seems all my results have been removed and purged. I know I have the urls and screenshots of them somewhere of my findings.

Nobody removed or purged any of your posts. You only have one post and you only joined a 5:53pm (EDT) today