Question

9 answers to this question

So similar to everyone else's problems, when i click capture in the main menu, my TV turns blue and my recording window tells me im on component. I got the roxio to work once for like 3 minutes before my TV went black and i got the little input message on it. Now im back to square one. Pullin my hair out here. Anything would be nice.

So similar to everyone else's problems, when i click capture in the main menu, my TV turns blue and my recording window tells me im on component. I got the roxio to work once for like 3 minutes before my TV went black and i got the little input message on it. Now im back to square one. Pullin my hair out here. Anything would be nice.

Im going to try uninstalling. I already tried repairing and that kinda worked. i started getting a picture on my comp

Without providing any details of what or how you are hooked up, you can't really expect anyone to answer??? :huh:

Ah I found your other posts and oddly the first one you made has your answer...

You need to do a proper repair as outlined (and questioned) HERE - Post #8 -_-

Please don't post all over the forum it only confuses things.

Edited by Jim_Hardin
found more posts and combined them!

I apologize for not giving details and posting all over. I was really stressed last night and was trying to find answers. But i have all the correct cables and software running for an xbox 360. Its just something is glitching in the software. I checked the wiring more the around 5 times and everything was solid. So Im very sure its a software problem. But ill go back anfd try those steps. Thank you so much!!!!

Okay so i did all the steps. Didnt add or remove anything. Tried the same process as before on starting up. Still got nothing. :(

If you are within the Roxio time limit, I would request a refund and get something else. It looks like this isn't going to work on your computer, for whatever reason.

Yeah thats what im think of doing. Thank you all for your help. It was all great help just none of it really worked. Great userbase too!!!