Error 80070040 While Encoding Movie

Richard.JB

Question

Hi there,

I encountered a '80070040 Error while Encoding ...' message in a 'Burn Project' window while burning the first of 3 movies to a DVD. These movies were edited on another PC and copied to my notebook for creating and buring a DVD. I did this because burning on my first PC was v-e-r-y slow.

To avoid this problem, I wonder if I should also edit the videos on the same PC as I burn them?

2 answers to this question

Burning is not usually slow but encoding (rendering ) is. Tell us how you get the movies from the other computer to this one. If you did not encode the movies to a file and just treied to copy somethign from one to the other, then it might be logical since the program is looking to find the other computer.

Edited by sknis

Hi there,

I encountered a '80070040 Error while Encoding ...' message in a 'Burn Project' window while burning the first of 3 movies to a DVD. These movies were edited on another PC and copied to my notebook for creating and buring a DVD. I did this because burning on my first PC was v-e-r-y slow.

To avoid this problem, I wonder if I should also edit the videos on the same PC as I burn them?

What program in NXT 3 are you using to burn your movies? How long in total time are the 3 movies? To what format did you encode the movies on the other computer?