• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 11 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

Creator Nxtpro3

voxxxmann

Question

Just installed this product, so far nothing but problems. I have all the proper connects and believe I have met the systems requirements. I want to copy vhs to my hard drive for editing. I don't see where VCR is an input source, I keep getting a "unknown capture error" message. Software is also slow to respond to commands, and locks up.

2 answers to this question

Just installed this product, so far nothing but problems. I have all the proper connects and believe I have met the systems requirements. I want to copy vhs to my hard drive for editing. I don't see where VCR is an input source, I keep getting a "unknown capture error" message. Software is also slow to respond to commands, and locks up.

Do you have the Roxio Capture device? VHS will not appear as a capture source device. There is very little information in your post to work with.

What are your system specs? Saying "I have all the proper connects and believe I have met the systems requirements" does not tell us anything.