Roxio Rendering Format.

BenBen

Question

8 answers to this question

Not sure what you're asking? It's hard to render it to .MP4 before you record it.

Are you asking if there's a way to have the RGC HD Pro output directly to .MP4, then the SP2 update is supposed to do that, but apparently doesn't work. Or if it does, it still initially captures in .M2TS format, and then renders to .MP4. So I think the answer is, no, there's no way around the post capture rendering it at this point.

Not sure what you're asking? It's hard to render it to .MP4 before you record it.

Are you asking if there's a way to have the RGC HD Pro output directly to .MP4, then the SP2 update is supposed to do that, but apparently doesn't work. Or if it does, it still initially captures in .M2TS format, and then renders to .MP4. So I think the answer is, no, there's no way around the post capture rendering it at this point.

right now i can choose output format to be MP4 but as you said, it renders it after each capture and that no good for me. because my computer is slow i wanna render M2TS to MP4 manually and not by the software after each record.

So, choose .M2TS as the output format. Then you can render it later, whenever you want. It sounds like that's what you want, so simply choose .M2TS as the output format, when you're done recording, it won't convert it to .MP4, and you can do it some other time.

Is that what you want?

Or, by "manually" do you mean, "directly"? In which case, no, that can't be done. The device outputs in .M2TS format. It would take a firmware/hardware update to change that.

Edited by d_deweywright

So, choose .M2TS as the output format. Then you can render it later, whenever you want. It sounds like that's what you want, so simply choose .M2TS as the output format, when you're done recording, it won't convert it to .MP4, and you can do it some other time.

Is that what you want?

YES. my question is how i do it?!