Sign in to follow this  
ryski

Audio Problem

Question

Whenever I load the .mpg into videowave the audio and video are out of sync. I have burned it too and its still out of sync but when i play the original on my comp it plays fine but when loaded into videowave 9 its out of sync. please help

Edited by ryski

1 answer to this question

Whenever I load the .mpg into videowave the audio and video are out of sync. I have burned it too and its still out of sync but when i play the original on my comp it plays fine but when loaded into videowave 9 its out of sync. please help

A couple of things to do, set your computer to best performance, and shut down all running programs including anti-virus and anti-malware. Make sure that you have a lot of defraggmented free space on your system drive. When you go to burn, uncheck burn to disc (and to folder) and check burn to image file (iso). Name the iso file and select where you want it created. Let the program encode the iso file and when finished, just copy the iso file to a DVD using Disc Copier or Creator Classic.

In creating the iso file, the encoding of the file is separated from the burning of the disc so your computer doesn't have to work quite as hard during two different things. It really doesn't take that much longer and you have the iso if you want to burn more copies.