Sign in to follow this  
DarkRemark_

Roxio Hd Pro, Shows The Game But Its Red?

Question

So I have not used the roxio hd Pro in a little bit, so I decided to hook it up and try it out, It displays the Game BUT its got a red tone to it, it shows the game but its red pretty much lol so I don't know if its broke? or if I have to download an update? I am downloading an update hoping that this fixes it but if not oh well :P.

I'm using it with a Xbox one.

any thoughts broken or just need an update? i'm assuming its broke lol.

5 answers to this question

I presume you are hooked up with HDMI?

2 ways to test. Make absolutely sure that you have not changed ANY settings in your Video Card/Chip Software and have you monitor set to Default Settings! (reboot then try)

Test it with a completely different source. Any source that has HDMI output will do, your not recording, just checking ;) An alternate to this is to install on another PC or loan the software/hardware to a friend to install.

Let us know!

the monitor settings are fine, I hook up HDMI to "Monitor > Console" it shows perfect HD normal color, but one I hook it through the roxio it shows a redish tone on it now, it did not do it before I have no idea why it would do it now it was packed away have no clue how it could have gotten broken

Alright, it just blue-screened my computer........Well I am not going to use the software or the product anymore for them reasons what a waste of money.

You really need to follow the instructions and suggestions I gave you in Post #2...

If you can't do that, I am sorry but I can not do anything for you,