• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 27 Guests (See full list)

There are no registered users currently online

Sign in to follow this  
emgi@nbnet.nb.ca

Slideshow

Question

4 answers to this question

Is it possible to use more than one style in my slide show presentation. If so how is this done? Thank you !

I would recommend that you make your slideshow in videowave. Since you are posting in photosuite I am assuming that you are not using videowave. You will find you have far more flexiblity, options and far fewer problems. By style are you taking about menu's? Patty

I would recommend that you make your slideshow in videowave. Since you are posting in photosuite I am assuming that you are not using videowave. You will find you have far more flexiblity, options and far fewer problems. By style are you taking about menu's? Patty

Thank you for answering my request. I have used videowave with success, however Slideshow assistant offers some options that videowave does not. By styles, i am referring to the transition styles offered in slideshow assistant such as collage( 4 pictures on the screen) and 2x2 extreme (also 4 pictures on the screen, however different from collage). There are other style transitions as well and some are similar to what is offered in videowave. In fact you can do your first part in slideshow and then go over to videowave before completing your project. However i do not know if you can use more than one style transition if you use the collage or 2x2extreme style tansition in your slideshow. Do you know ?

Thank you for answering my request. I have used videowave with success, however Slideshow assistant offers some options that videowave does not. By styles, i am referring to the transition styles offered in slideshow assistant such as collage( 4 pictures on the screen) and 2x2 extreme (also 4 pictures on the screen, however different from collage). There are other style transitions as well and some are similar to what is offered in videowave. In fact you can do your first part in slideshow and then go over to videowave before completing your project. However i do not know if you can use more than one style transition if you use the collage or 2x2extreme style tansition in your slideshow. Do you know ?

Sorry I don't, but I will open up v8 tomorrow and check it out. I am not able to tonight. Hopefully someone else will answer you that has more knowledge in this area. If not I will get back to you tomorrow.

Hi

Great find i just tried what you are suggesting and it worked great. I used collage 2x2 & extreme 2x2 produced each one as a video file in mpeg-2 DVD better quality then saved it as a (*dmss) file imported each one in to videowave saved it then sent it to My DVD made a quick menu with a play all and chapter buttons burnt it to disc and it played great on the tv. Thanks again for the idea thats what makes these boards so good people with different ideas on how to go about things.