killakazie

Need A New Product Key

Question

i bought a roxio HD pro game capture device i installed it on my old laptop and have since got a new laptop that i would like to install the roxio device on but my product key will not work does anyone know how to fix this? please help

Edited by killakazie

6 answers to this question

what do you mean by "my product key will not work does"? Do you get any error message? You don't need a new key since your key should work just fine.

I have moved your post to the correct forum.

Edited by myguggi

i installed the device on a up to date computer with the product key i have now and it worked fine but the hard drive crashed so i got a new laptop when trying to install on new laptop it tells me the product key is invalid. i have tried over and over again making sure to be case sensitive and still nothing

Just got the GameCap card (not the HD), and tried to find a place to download software online as my netbook as no CD drive...Also the key on the disk is not accepted on Roxio site...Can anyone help?

There is no download. You'll have to find a friend who has a system with an optical drive and have them copy it to a thumb/flash drive for you, and you can install it from there.

Get the software installed with the key, and then let it register for you.