spin_doctor80

Popcorn 2 was erased

Question

I was sent the download link but they(element 5) only gave me the original version,but I had paid for an upgrade .element 5 said to contact sonic solutions and when i tried to contact sonic solutions -nothing ! someone please help me out ,thanks !

8 answers to this question

Guest ivanatrox

Where did you purchase the upgrade for Popcorn 2? If it was directly from Roxio, what is your order number?

Where did you purchase the upgrade for Popcorn 2? If it was directly from Roxio, what is your order number?

Hi again. I've tried Pm'ing you before but since you haven't replied I guess it didn't go through. Wht I had said in the message was that I think I accidentally deleted the receipt,but since I purchased the upgrade not too long ago,it might still be in records. I can give you my info,but is it safe through PM ? I'm really worried because I spent money on that upgrade and no one is helping me out. I've tried contacting roxio and "roxanne" but no help =(

Guest ivanatrox

provide me your name and your e-mail address in the pm then I can check if I can find your order... proof of purchase needs to be located first before anything help can be provided...

provide me your name and your e-mail address in the pm then I can check if I can find your order... proof of purchase needs to be located first before anything help can be provided...

Hello again

I PMed you with my info a while ago,I hope you got it :)