• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 14 Guests (See full list)

There are no registered users currently online

bhs67a

How Do I Create An Audio Dvd From Mp3 Files?

Question

I want to create a DVD using mp3 audio files. The sequence I followed is Roxio Creator 2012 -> Music / Audio -> Create -> Create DVD Music Discs -> Add Tracks -> Next -> Customize -> checked Tracks (Play Order) -> Next -> Burn.

The end result is a DVD with two directories, AUDIO_TS and VIDIO_TS. My DVD player does not recognize this DVD.

6 answers to this question

I want to create a DVD using mp3 audio files. The sequence I followed is Roxio Creator 2012 -> Music / Audio -> Create -> Create DVD Music Discs -> Add Tracks -> Next -> Customize -> checked Tracks (Play Order) -> Next -> Burn.

The end result is a DVD with two directories, AUDIO_TS and VIDIO_TS. My DVD player does not recognize this DVD.

Does the manual, for you DVD player, say it can play DVD music discs?

Does it play in your computer's CD/DVD player? What does the error message say?

Does the manual, for you DVD player, say it can play DVD music discs?

Bruce, a "a DVD music disc" created with the "Create DVD music disc" option is just another video DVD and should of course play on all DVD players.

Bruce, a "a DVD music disc" created with the "Create DVD music disc" option is just another video DVD and should of course play on all DVD players.

Not all of them. My Sony DVD player will not play DVD audio discs.

I created a new account so I (bhs67a) can respond. After I posted this question, I have have been blocked ... and received an email, "You have been given a warning by cdanteek ... Reason: Spamming".

How do I remove the block?

To answer the questions, my player can handle DVDs, but don't know if it can handle DVD music.

The 'Block' against bhs67a was a mistake and several of us have been trying to get you back to normal... Apologies, it was a mistake -_-

A 'DVD-Audio' disc is different from a DVD Music disc created by Roxio :huh:

DVD-A is a specific format similar to an Audio CD.

Whereas Roxio's "DVD Music" disc is as Walt says, a DVD Movie disc without the movie :lol: