• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 28 Guests (See full list)

There are no registered users currently online

frazzled

unable to install recordnow premier8

Question

error code 03F2. 80030070 Unable to sign the program <cabfile>. (80030070)

This error occurs because you did not reserve enough space in your CAB file. Re-create the CAB file using the -s 6144 option to Cabarc.exe. It is not necessary to use the -s switch with the signing tools included with the SDK for Java 2.0x or newer. The Signcode.exe utility now creates the necessary space for the certificate at the time the CAB is signed. How do I fix this? I have had this download for over 2 weeks unable to install this and I really would like my money back, unless a solution is available. I tried all of the tech support through Roxio..... Hmmm

1 answer to this question

error code 03F2. 80030070 Unable to sign the program <cabfile>. (80030070)

This error occurs because you did not reserve enough space in your CAB file. Re-create the CAB file using the -s 6144 option to Cabarc.exe. It is not necessary to use the -s switch with the signing tools included with the SDK for Java 2.0x or newer. The Signcode.exe utility now creates the necessary space for the certificate at the time the CAB is signed. How do I fix this? I have had this download for over 2 weeks unable to install this and I really would like my money back, unless a solution is available. I tried all of the tech support through Roxio..... Hmmm

See if this helps (found it in search) http://forums.support.roxio.com/index.php?...amp;hl=80030070