Attention Windows 10 Insider Preview Users

DaeDedderous

Question

5 answers to this question

Hi, I haven't tested windows 10 yet, but the I currently use just the original roxio drivers before the service pack 2 ones. No roxio software installed, just the driver files. I use it with gamercap and the roxio game capture hd pro works great with it. Gamercap does not depend on roxio software as far as i know and if it works in windows 10 and the drivers that i use can be installed in windows 10, then the device will work.

You speak for Corel/Roxio in this matter?

Well, at least in terms of community support. I mean, this is a PSA to the community on behalf of everyone involved, so I felt that it was a justified response.

Hope that clears up my intentions thereof, and sorry for any confusion. I'll edit it out if possible if it makes you feel better.

EDIT: I decided instead to reword my response to better explain my intentions. Again, I'm sorry if I misinterpreted anything regarding my initial post as originally written.

Edited by DaeDedderous

Well, at least in terms of community support. I mean, this is a PSA to the community on behalf of everyone involved, so I felt that it was a justified response.

Hope that clears up my intentions thereof, and sorry for any confusion. I'll edit it out if possible if it makes you feel better.

EDIT: I decided instead to reword my response to better explain my intentions. Again, sorry if I misinterpreted my intentions as originally written.

No problem, but thanks for your courtesy.

I just thought we might have found someone with inside knowledge that we could tap for information. :)

Regards,

Brendon