• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 24 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

How To Have Selectable Audio Tracks?

chezbuten

Question

Hi all, hopefully someone can help me out here. I would like to have a slide show that has 2 different audio tracks that I can choose which audio track to play from a dvd menu, kind of like a commericial dvd with directors comments enabled/disabled. I know there are 2 audio tracks available in videowave but I do not know how to selectively choose which track(s) to use at playback time in a dvd player.

I know I can duplicate the entire slideshow twice and just have different audio tracks on each but this seems like a waste of valuable dvd space when the only difference is the audio....not the video/slides.

I guess this same idea would be nice to have with video also...either play the original audio recorded with the video OR play the audio track....maybe this is a separate issue/question then the slideshow question??

Any way to do this???

Thanks all for any/all suggestions. Mike

1 answer to this question

Hi all, hopefully someone can help me out here. I would like to have a slide show that has 2 different audio tracks that I can choose which audio track to play from a dvd menu, kind of like a commericial dvd with directors comments enabled/disabled. I know there are 2 audio tracks available in videowave but I do not know how to selectively choose which track(s) to use at playback time in a dvd player.

I know I can duplicate the entire slideshow twice and just have different audio tracks on each but this seems like a waste of valuable dvd space when the only difference is the audio....not the video/slides.

I guess this same idea would be nice to have with video also...either play the original audio recorded with the video OR play the audio track....maybe this is a separate issue/question then the slideshow question??

Any way to do this???

Thanks all for any/all suggestions. Mike

Regardless of the application in EMC 8 that you use to create your slideshow, I know of no way to selectively chose the audio other than what you already know, that is, putting it into the menu twice. The software is simply not capable of doing what you want.

Sorry

Archived