Lava123

Roxio Red Fuzzy Problem

Question

Don't you think some DETAIL about your setup would help :o

what do you need to know? I have the cables that came with the roxio on the side without the usb, and the av cables on the side with the usb, ive switched around and same result.

what do you need to know? I have the cables that came with the roxio on the side without the usb, and the av cables on the side with the usb, ive switched around and same result.

You have not told us WHAT Console you are connecting to and HOW.

You mention "...av cables..." in that post. 'AV' implies Composite signal... But the Roxio will only work with Component signals!

You hookup can't simply be close to the picture, it must be Exact!

I dont get that, it is the exact same thing but with 2 of the same cables that the roxio comes with.

It's subtle.

If you look closely at the top setup picture, it shows the cables, from left to right, as Green/Blue/Red, both going out (top) and in (bottom). But if you look a the actual unit, (next picture) the labeling on the connectors doesn't match those colors. The top (output) should be (left-to-right) Red/Blue/Green, and the bottom (input) should be Green/Blue/Red. The Green and Red cables should be opposite each other.

Hope that clarifies.

Edited by d_deweywright

You have not told us WHAT Console you are connecting to and HOW.

I

You mention "...av cables..." in that post. 'AV' implies Composite signal... But the Roxio will only work with Component signals!

You hookup can't simply be close to the picture, it must be Exact!

I'm on component, jasper motherboard xbox360 with a 32 inch hdtv is there anything more you need to know, I can make a video of my cords and everything also reply if you think that will be helpful

A video should hopefully be helpful, we can then verify you have the correct cables and they are hooked up correctly.

Was the TV also "fuzzy" as well as the computer screen ?.

Edited by ogdens

A video should hopefully be helpful, we can then verify you have the correct cables and they are hooked up correctly.

Was the TV also "fuzzy" as well as the computer screen ?.

nope. Tv isn't fuzzy it's perfect picture. ill make the video in 10 mins

10 Seconds will be fine.

In the Pro version of the software when you use Component there are Enhance Picture options. I don't have the Roxio for Consoles but I assume it is the same...

post-39730-0-13572100-1432894014_thumb.jpg

Another one we often see is folks who make tweaks to their Display Card Software thinking they can make their picture better. These settings should be let to default values and any adjustments made with the Monitor adjustors ;)

Edited by Jim_Hardin

10 Seconds will be fine.

In the Pro version of the software when you use Component there are Enhance Picture options. I don't have the Roxio for Consoles but I assume it is the same...

attachicon.gifEnhance Picture.jpg

Another one we often see is folks who make tweaks to their Display Card Software thinking they can make their picture better. These settings should be let to default values and any adjustments made with the Monitor adjustors ;)

roxio for consoles has the same thing, but no settings can change the red fuzzyness if you did the saturation would be gone it would just be grey.

10 Seconds will be fine.

attachicon.gifEnhance Picture.jpg

here is a video with the settings so it isn't red. All grey and for some reason you can't read any text. On the preview when your recording it, it doesnt show like that..... Im so over this product, very dissapointed, i even ordered new cords and still the same result.

There is only ONE other way to test this...

You need to loan the software and hardware to someone else and have them try it out.

There is only ONE other way to test this...

You need to loan the software and hardware to someone else and have them try it out.

just did to my friend, same result.

You are going to have to try to get the place you bought to go for an exchange.

They are more inclined to exchange rather than refund ;)

You are going to have to try to get the place you bought to go for an exchange.

They are more inclined to exchange rather than refund ;)

i bought it off of the website.

Guest Rox-Ralf

Could you please provide a proof of purchase?

Paypal? Did you buy this from the Roxio website and use Paypal to pay? Or did you buy it from another source?

i believe i used paypal, i have the address the paypal

Yes, but the real question is, who did you buy it from? Directly from Roxio?

yes directly from them, on there site where it shows all the specs and its on sale for 50$

Guest Rox-Ralf

You should have an order number for it if you purchase it directly on Roxio website.