Product Key

DeckyStrasni

Question

I changed the Windows System on my pc. So my Roxio Game Capture was not longer on. I start the CD for instalation but i dont have the Productkey anymore.

There is one writen in my Roxio account but the Instalationsetup say ewrytime the Code is wrong.

Can anybody help?

And sorry for my bad English :)

8 answers to this question

i have lost my installation disk and i have a different laptop now (32 bit). i still have the usb device. here is my product registration info: Roxio Easy VHS to DVD 3 Plus [**-*****-*****-*****]. and here is the number on the device: 23145001096. any help will is greatly appreciated

Edited by d_deweywright

roberjason74, I edited your post because you really don't need to post that information publicly. If you're lucky, Rox-Ralf may be subscribed to this thread and see your request and get in touch with you. But a better approach is to click on his name, and send him a personal message (in there, you may send him your key info, if you want) and see if he can send you a download link.