• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 10 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

Roxio 6 Mac - Discus 3.12

popsongtv

Question

Hello,

I work with Toast 6 and with Discus 3.12 (I bought both), but after last Mac OS 10.4.4 update, the Discus.ART file disappeared. Now, this file is missing and I can't run the Discus software.

Could somebody send me this Discus.ART file ? Or can I download it somewhere ?

Thank you

4 answers to this question

The art file that accompanies the Toast-bundled version of Discus is titled Discus RE.ART. If you download the latest Discus RE update from the Toast 6 updates page you'll get the RE.ART file, too. If yours is the Discus.ART file then you received that from MagicMouse on a disc with your purchase from them.

I don't know why you would lose any of this as a result of updating to 10.4.4.

Actually, I didn't receive the Discus software on a disc, I purchased it online and just got the install software... So I don't have any backup of the Discus.ART file...

I maybe have erased this file while I was cleaning my folders (after Mac OS update).

So if somebody could send me this file, it would be the easiest way for me to make it work...

Thanks

I don't see an option for download sales of Discus from Magicmouse; their order page says the send a CD-Rom (understandably because the file you're asking about is very large). In any case, you need to contact them about replacing your lost software. It would be a violation of the software license for anyone else to send you a copy of the ART file.

Thank you for your answer.

Actually, I didn't receive the Discus software on a disc, I purchased it online and just got the install software... So I don't have any backup of the Discus.ART file...

I maybe have erased this file while I was cleaning my folders (after Mac OS update).

So if somebody could send me this file, it would be the easiest way for me to make it work...

Thanks

I don't see an option for download sales of Discus from Magicmouse; their order page says the send a CD-Rom (understandably because the file you're asking about is very large). In any case, you need to contact them about replacing your lost software. It would be a violation of the software license for anyone else to send you a copy of the ART file.

Hello,

I work with Toast 6 and with Discus 3.12 (I bought both), but after last Mac OS 10.4.4 update, the Discus.ART file disappeared. Now, this file is missing and I can't run the Discus software.

Could somebody send me this Discus.ART file ? Or can I download it somewhere ?

Thank you

The art file that accompanies the Toast-bundled version of Discus is titled Discus RE.ART. If you download the latest Discus RE update from the Toast 6 updates page you'll get the RE.ART file, too. If yours is the Discus.ART file then you received that from MagicMouse on a disc with your purchase from them.

I don't know why you would lose any of this as a result of updating to 10.4.4.

Archived