TheAceCaliber

Lag And Weird Pixelation Distortion Help

Question

hello so i've had my roxio hd pro for awhile (before next gen) yes i've updated as seen in the screenshot provided

my problem is that whenever i record, i get this weird distorted pixelation lag type that seems to happen when there is some action going on like in call of duty. any advice on how to fix? thank you.

here is a sample vid of what im talking about

post-126610-0-39626800-1434700995_thumb.png

vw_auto_saved_project.jpg 1.bmp

vw_auto_saved_project.bmp3.bmp

post-126610-0-60773800-1434763320_thumb.jpg

Edited by TheAceCaliber

7 answers to this question

It would be nice if you took some screen caps of what you are talking about, saves time ;)

We have had some that report 'Cut Scenes' produce blakc screen and that by setting your Video Card to Single Display Performance Mode fixes or reduces it...

Give that a try and let us know!

Pictures can be Posted here easily, info HERE

Did you try what I suggested? There is no click & fix for this, so you get to do all the leg work ;)

As mr "myguggi" said i added the screen shots to original post. And im sorry but i am computer illiterate when it comes to that stuff as i have no idea how to do what your first suggestion was. I wanna say that my video card is not an NVIDIA.

(EDIT) Upon a quck google search. My Graphics Processor is an AMD Mobility Radeon HD 7640G

Edited by TheAceCaliber

Yes thanks but it doesn't change the suggestion. One other post on this is HERE about Post #5 is an example.

Please understand that we are just users like yourself and while I have made 60+ pages of notes, only 2 entries are about cut scenes and I am not 100% sure that it even what you are getting :lol:

Some other areas to pursue are

overheating - make sure your RGC Device is cool surface.

connections - make sure all your wiring hookups are stable and not swing in the breeze.

specs - your PC actually meets or Exceed the specs to do this