Question

Hi

I had my roxio game capture for about five months now and it now decided to stop working. When I plug up my component cables strait from the ps3 into the tv it works, but when I plug the component cables that came with the roxio into the tv the picture dosen't show. Usually I can solve this problem with a display reset (holding down the power button until the second beep) but I've done that five times and the picture still dosen't show.

If someone could help me fix this problem that would be greatly appreciated.

15 answers to this question

Does the preview screen show OK in the software?

Does it show Ready to Capture?

Yes everything is ok on the computer its just the tv that dosent show any display of the ps3

It is extremely rare for any of these to fail...

You could try different cables, if you have them or loan the device and software to someone else to try it on theirs.

It is extremely rare for any of these to fail...

You could try different cables, if you have them or loan the device and software to someone else to try it on theirs.

I recently figured out that its just the Y component that dosent work, do you know if roxio can give me a replacement game capture.

Guest Rox-Ralf

I recently figured out that its just the Y component that dosent work, do you know if roxio can give me a replacement game capture.

Could you please email me a copy of your proof of purchase?

Where would i find this

A Receipt or picture of your box or disc. Better yet, all of the above :lol:

Don't panic, if your legit, and it seems you are, he isn't going to require a lot of proof, just wants to make sure you aren't a hacker ;)

A Receipt or picture of your box or disc. Better yet, all of the above :lol:

Don't panic, if your legit, and it seems you are, he isn't going to require a lot of proof, just wants to make sure you aren't a hacker ;)

sorry i threw my box away but heres a picture of my cd and cd code, ill ask my mom if she has the receipt

post-97-0-91903100-1439924772_thumb.png

Edited by cdanteek

You will want to send that TO Rox-Ralf.

Just hover your mouse on his name until the 'Send Message' option shows up, then click that.

Lilty, as Jim_Hardin said, you want to send that to him as a personal message right here on the Roxio boards. In his message above, just put your mouse over his name (upper left of the message), and leave it there for a second. You don't have to click, then a box will pop-up, as you can see in the screen capture below. In that box, is a "Send Message" button. Click that, and send him your information.

post-61-0-11535700-1440067599_thumb.jpg