Toast 14 Pro All Products ?

gwendal91

Question

2 answers to this question

i purchased Toast 14 Titanium and loved it so much I upgraded to Toast 14 Pro. What a waste of money!!! Stay with Toast 14 Titanium!!!. Fotomagico and Corel Afterphoto won't load on an IMAC Yosemite OS and the support people don't even exist, They did nothing to help me and then sent me an email saying that if I didn't answer they would consider the problem fixed. I wrote back that they hadn't done anything and they haven't answered me. I asked for my money back on the upgrade and they have ignored me. Don't waste your money on Toast 14 Pro, it's a total ripoff as far as i'm concerned.

Below Corel finally responded that they would send me a link and fix my problem with loading the expanded programs on Toast 14 Pro. Of course, just like the rest of the communications I've had with Corel Support, they didn't show up. No link, no call, no tech, no support, no program. All they have done is take my money and run.

Hi William,

Thank you for contacting Corel Customer Support.

I will send you a link by that time. Just click the link so we can be connected.

Please do not hesitate to contact us with any further questions.

Regards,
Froilan
Corel Customer Support Services

Dont forget to check out our Discovery Center which showcases an extensive collection of creative video learning tutorials with step-by-step instructions. Learn more: http://learn.corel.com/

ref:_00D60Jqva._50032qrkHx:ref

Archived