• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 55 Guests (See full list)

There are no registered users currently online

mcurrier

Data Spanning Feature Improvement Request

Question

Forward: I would have contacted Roxio directly with this feature request, but it was impossible after spending 20 minutes looking for any contact methods (email or phone) and being caught in an endless log-in loop.

I would like to see an enhancement made to the data spanning feature in that when a Toast project file is saved, any disc in a set can then be re-burned individually if necessary. :)

I have had several occasions where a 4 or 5 disc set failed multiple times on the last disc and the entire set had to be burned again. :huh:

Please chime in if you would also like to see this feature enhancement made.

Thanks.

Mark

5 answers to this question

Thanks for posting this.

I second that reply. I was in the middle of burning 62 DVDs and we had an extended power outage. As a result, the system shut down and it looks like I'm going to have to start over.

Please, please allow us to start from a specific DVD or chose a range to burn again.

Thank you,

Sean Kane

Orlando, FL

I honestly havent tried spanning a disc lately, I havent done any large archives. I am pretty sure though from saved layout you cant just pick which disc # you want burned.

Once again, still requesting this feature. Tired of wasting discs to re-burn a single bad disc in a set.

Its a good suggestion. I cant promise results, but it will be passed on.